What I Am Thankful For
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was fortunate to spendThanksgiving Day and the weekend with my friends and family. After visiting India, Italy, Poland, and Russia from September to November for business, spending quality time with those I love was just what I needed. It’s really a wonderful reminder for us all to be thankful for what we have in our lives, and so today I want to share five things I am incredibly thankful for, and ask you to think – what are you most thankful for?
- The opportunity the United States has provided me with. As a young refugee from Poland, being able to open my own business in 1977 and develop the Repêchage brand is simply a miracle. This could only happen with the love of my family, and I thank God every day for my husband, daughters, and grandchildren.
- The great friends I have met worldwide. They are my true inspiration.
- All of my employees and their passion, hard work, and dedication to Repêchage, David, and myself.
- The clients we have earned over the years. Their continued dedication and loyalty to the Repêchage brand has helped us land where we are today.
- Lastly, I am thankful for my health and ability to create, develop and inspire people all over the world.
What are you thankful for in your life? Share with me in the comments below!