Grow Your Business with Fusion Express Bar & Spa Masks
I am so happy to hear all of the positive feedback and excitement about our new Fusion Express Bar and Spa Masks with Nutriceutical Organic Actives. Since the launch of this treatment in the U.S., and most recently Ghana and Italy, there is one question that I have been getting frequently from many of you: How do I promote and price this new spa treatment? While we have discussed how this facial is a great treatment for Mommy and Me Facials and for teens/tweens, it is a great stand-alone treatment or add-on to your menu of services for clients of all ages. Here I share a spa ritual that I have created that can be used at your business, as well as additional ways to promote this new spa treatment.
Repêchage® Spa Ritual with Fusion Masks
Price and length of treatment: $80, 50 minutes
Benefits: Nourishes and Hydrates, Cools and Refreshes, Anti-Oxidant, Rejuvenating Treatment
- Wrap the client.
- Sanitize hands with Clean Hands Anti-Microbial Hand Wipes.
- Dispense contents of Fusion Cleansing Cream packette (1) into your palm. Apply to client’s face and neck using circular motions.
- Thoroughly remove cleanser with Repêchage® Cotton saturated in lukewarm water and pat dry with a tissue. Repeat this twice to ensure makeup is removed.
- Begin facial massage by emptying contents of Fusion Soothing Massage Cream packette (2) into your palm. Massage client’s face and neck for 10 minutes.
- Customize the Facial based on your clients preference and needs:
- Berryfina Fusion – anti-aging
- Chocofina Fusion – antioxidant, stimulating
- Vanillafina Fusion with pumpkin – cell renewal
- Matchafina Fusion – soothing, relaxing
- Once you have determined the correct flavor for the client, empty the contents of the Fusion Seaweed Aloe Powder packette (3a) and the selected Fusion Organic Flavor Actives packette (3c) into a Repêchage® Rubber Mixing Bowl and blend together thoroughly. Add the contents of the Fusion Laminaria Complex Gel packette (3b) and continue to blend until a smooth paste if formed. Apply the mask to the entire face. Apply Repêchage® Eye Rescue Pads to the eye area.
- While client relaxes, administer a hand and arm massage using warm Vita Cura® Nutri Oil or Sea Spa Hand Cream. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Continue massage of the legs and feet using warm Vita Cura® Nutri Oil. Wrap the legs in warm dry towel. Continue with a scalp massage using Repêchage Purifying and Calming Essential Oils. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Sanitize your hands or wash your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the mask by gently lifting off the face with wet fingertips. First loosen around the edges, and then carefully roll the mask upwards from the chin line. Remove any residue of mask with damp cotton. Rinse the skin well, but be gentle.
- Empty contents of Fusion Face Moisturizer packette (4) and lightly apply to the client’s face, performing light effleurage movements until cream is absorbed. Finish at the temples, gently holding for a few moments then releasing. You may not need to use a full amount of the moisturizer. It will depend on the age of the client.
Ways to Promote Fusion Masks
Facial only (Stand-alone treatment or an upgrade to other services):
- Chocofina Fusion Facial – Suggested service charge $75
- Matchafina Fusion Facial – Suggested service charge $70
- Vanillafina Fusion Facial – Suggested service charge $65
- Berryfina Fusion Facial – Suggested service charge $65
Facial and full body massage: Suggested service charge $150
“Mommy and Me” facials: Suggested service charge $120
- Mom: $80 – This should include the facial, facial massage, foot, scalp, and hand massage.
- Child: $40 – This should include the facial, a 5-7minute facial massage and 5 minute hand massage.
Couples facials and full body massage: Suggested service charge $255
Bachelorette parties: Suggested service charge $65 per person
Teen/Tween birthday parties: Suggested service charge $45 per person
What other ways will you be incorporating Fusion Express Bar and Spa Masks with Nutriceutical Organic Actives into your spa menu? I’d love to hear! Share with me in the comments below! For more information on this incredible new treatment, visit here or call 1-800-248-7546.