When it Comes To Your Skin, “All is Calm” … Introducing New Repêchage Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Calming Cleanser and Red-Out™ Serum for Hypersensitive Skin (patents pending)
Repêchage, the leading manufacturer of seaweed based professional and retail skin care products, proudly introduces a ground-breaking professional treatment and at-home regimen clinically proven to help calm the redness and irritation associated with sensitive and rosacea-prone skin.
Based on several years of research and development, Repêchage has incorporated several new ingredients into two new groundbreaking at-home products for daily use: Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Calming Cleanser (patent pending) and Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Serum (patent pending). These products have been introduced in conjunction with an entirely new professional facial treatment: the Repêchage Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Facial with Micro Silver and Anti-Oxidants for Hypersensitive Skin.
In one clinical study, 92% saw less irritation after using Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Calming Cleanser, while 89% saw smoother skin after using Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Serum.
Hypersensitivity and rosacea can affect a huge part of the population. In a recent poll, over 44% of those surveyed self-identified as having ‘sensitive to hypersensitive’ skin. According to the Rosacea Society, rosacea affects nearly 16 million people in the United States and 45 million worldwide.
“As a skin care product manufacturer and esthetician, it has been my mission to create a facial and product line that would effectively address both hypersensitivity and rosacea,” said Lydia Sarfati, President and Founder of Repêchage. “Our new Hydra 4® Red-Out Facial and Serum, incorporates new ingredients which work in conjunction with our nutrient-rich seaweeds, to create an ideal treatment that treats these conditions, calms the skin and reduces redness.
The key to Repêchage’s new products: Micronized Silver. Research has found that one possible cause of rosacea is bacteria living within microbes that thrive on the skin. The silver ions generated by Micronized Silver particles have been shown in multiple studies to be anti-microbial — they interfere with key enzymes that help to maintain bacteria cell walls. Micronized Silver has additionally been shown to be effective over a longer period of time than traditional silver powders. By reducing bacteria levels, Repêchage’s newest products help soothe inflamed and irritated skin, and reduce redness.
Repêchage is the first skin care company in the U.S. to utilize this revolutionary new skin care ingredient in an effective regimen for the treatment of hypersensitivity and Rosacea, and related conditions.
Additional research has identified free radicals as one of the biggest environmental aggravators of hypersensitivity and rosacea. The most common of these are the Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) found in air pollution. Seaweeds are one of the richest sources of natural anti-oxidants, containing ingredients such phlorotannins, sulfated polysaccharides, fucosterol and fucoxanthins.
Repêchage Hydra 4® Red-Out ™ Calming Cleanser and Serum utilize several seaweeds to combat ROS:
- Laminaria Digitata: This brown seaweed is rich in anti-oxidants, helps hydrate and lock in moisture to the skin and provides anti-bacterial properties.
- Enteromorpha Compressa: This yellow-green nori seaweed has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, reduces the desquamation process of the skin and increases circulation.
- Ahnfeltia Concinna: This red marine seaweed helps to soothe, hydrate and nourish skin.
- Ulva Lactuca/Aosa: This green seaweed is protein-rich, hydrating and nourishing, stimulates synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers, is anti-inflammatory and regenerative.
These seaweeds, combined with Micro Silver and the following ingredients, create the most efficacious treatment to help calm hypersensitivity and conditions like rosacea:
- Quercetin: A bioflavonoid found in apples, berries, parsley, onions, grapefruit and wine, this has both anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, neutralizing free radicals and inhibiting UV irradiation-induced inflammatory response in skin cells.
- Rutin: A potent anti-oxidant, this is a bioflavonoid found in high concentrations in citrus fruit, buckwheat, asparagus, rhubarb. It also helps modulate the breakdown of collagen and improves circulation.
- Mirabilis Jalapa Extract: Also known as the “Marvel of Peru,” clinical studies show this alleviates skin discomfort, fades redness from skin sensitivity, strengthens and hydrates the epidermis.
- Organic Tumeric: Traditionally used in Indian medicine, it’s a primary component of curcuminoids which exhibits anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Extremely moisturizing to the skin, it is a natural moisturizing polysaccharide present in the skin. This ingredient can hold 100X its weight in water, and has an important role in wound healing and tissue repair.
Repêchage Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Calming Cleanser
With Micro Silver for Hypersensitive Skin (Patent Pending)
This gently foaming cleanser works to normalize bacteria to help calm irritated skin from conditions such as rosacea and environmental aggressors, leaving the skin smooth and less red.
Repêchage Hydra 4® Red-Out™ Serum
With Micro Silver For Hypersensitive Skin (Patent Pending)
This skin-soothing serum contains Micro Silver for long-lasting results, as well as the proprietary blend of seaweeds and powerful anti-oxidants helps to deliver essential vitamins and provides protection from free radical damage. Reduces redness over time.
Repêchage is available in medispas, spas and salons as well as online at www.repechage.com. Repêchage customer service representatives can be reached at 1-800-248-SKIN (7546).
For high resolution images or samples, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tests conducted by licensed esthetician under doctor supervision.
About Repêchage: Since 1980, Repêchage has created a full range of nutrient-rich seaweed-based skincare products featured at top spas and salons globally. Forerunners in sea plant technologies and pioneers in seaweed treatments and cosmetics in the US, Repêchage researchers seek out specific seaweeds, beneficial for a range of skin conditions and therapeutic needs. The rich blend of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids and anti-oxidants in seaweed makes it an ideal main ingredient for re-balancing, hydrating, anti-aging and renewing benefits. Our seaweed is harvested from the Brittany Coast of France and processed right in the Repêchage headquarters in Secaucus, NJ. Our proprietary method of processing the seaweed delivers all the nutritive benefits from the sea to the skin.