The Show Must Go On!
To all my Facial Bar clients.
For years, I have been saying “Show and tell and you will sell,” but now I think we need to take this to a whole different level. What I have noticed as I have worked around the country at salons presenting the Facial Bar concept, is that incorporating my tried and proven sales techniques-consultation, diagnosis, recommendation- doesn’t always continue once I leave. When I am visiting, we achieve an average sale of $185 per client by utilizing these techniques!!
So, I had to take a look and understand what are the keys to why we are achieving such great results when I am at the salon:
- There is a festive look and feel, we serve mineral water with berries and have refreshments.
- The staff looks professional and glamorous.
- We offer some type of promotion.
- Facial Bar is very active and many clients are receiving services at the Facial Bar.
- We achieve anywhere from $2800 – – $6000 in sales that day and book future appointments.
Now, what happens when I leave? The show stops!!!
You must create the show every day, with me or without me.
- Always have clients at the Facial Bar
- Always feature a promotion of the day
- Always have refreshments
- Always look good—Perfect hair and makeup, unstained, laundered and starched lab coats
- And always do… Consultation-Diagnosis-Recommendation!
Be Glamorous—Be Happy—Be Professional
Think and work like I am there every day and hear my message: “Show and Tell and You will Sell!”