Summer Skin Care: Myths & Tips | Facebook Live
Summer is already here! Can you believe it? To help you get ready for summer, I’ll be hosting a Facebook LIVE session on the Repêchage Facebook page on Thursday, July 6 @12pm EST!
Join me as I put those summer skin care myths to rest, and answer your most common summer skin care questions including:
- Will getting a facial or using a face mask at-home fade my tan?
- Will the sun help with my breakouts?
- Is just applying sunscreen good enough to protect my skin?
- What does SPF mean and what’s the difference between SPF, 15, 30 etc.?!
- Should I be doing anything to my skin after going in the pool or the ocean?
- Am I really damaging my skin if I only burn once in a while?
- Can drinking alcohol create dark spots?
- Can I get a peel during the summer?
- After I wax can I go in the sun?
And, as always, I will be happy to answer any questions related to spa business, skin care routines, or treatments and products to highlight during this time of year.
Click “GOING” to get a reminder when we are live so you don’t miss it!